Covenant….Offering Partners a Vast Array of Services
Covenant's partners have access to a wide array of successful programs and services provided by experienced professionals who understand the complexities of delivering values-driven care in an increasingly demanding environment. Among the range of services that Covenant provides are:
Strategic Planning and Positioning
- Program Planning
- Strategic Planning
- Market Feasibility Studies
- Provider Integration/Network Development
- Assisted Living Development
- Public Relations Support
- Marketing Support
- Networking Committees and Task Forces
- Leadership Development
Management and Operational Assistance
- Organizational Integrity/Corporate Compliance Program
- Human Resource Services
- Management Services
- Temporary Management Support
- Policies and Procedures Development
- Operational Reviews
- Mock Surveys (JCAHO, DPH, EOEA)
- Quality Improvement Indicators
- Group Purchasing
- Insurance/Risk Management Programs
- Financial Management/ Budgeting
- Cash and Investment Management
- Capital Financing
Mission and Educational Enhancement
- Mission Assessment
- Ethics Consultation
- Education/Leadership Development
- Pastoral/Spiritual Care
- Pain Management/Palliative Care
- Social Accountability Reporting
Successful Partnering Relationships with Covenant are varied and include:
• Affiliation: Includes access to educational programming; purchasing; organizational integrity programs; mission effectiveness programs and participation in committees/task forces; planning/governance retreats etc.
• Contract Management: Covenant, as a regional health care system, provides expertise and support to organizations which want to retain governance control but which seek to avail themselves of experienced and professional management.
• Membership/Sponsorship: The sponsor/owner/board maintains governance of their facility and delegates a list of reserve powers such as operations, planning, financial oversight, etc. which Covenant exercises on their behalf.
• Consulting Support: Includes services to organizations operating or developing long-term care facilities, assisted living residences, infirmaries for Religious, community-based programs or independent housing. Services can include financial and operational consultation, strategic planning support, market feasibility analysis, etc.
See what system executives and administrators are saying about their relationships with Covenant Health Systems.
If you would like information about how a relationship with Covenant Health Systems could benefit your organization, please call us at no obligation. Our toll free number is 877-862-1634 or e-mail us at email@example.com.